Saturday, September 14, 2019

Plant a TRILLION TREES

Hello.
Mount Saint Helens, United States
Welcome to the new paradigm.

We are going to plant a trillion trees together.

It's not me saying this, it's everyone saying this.  It's not just scientists saying this, is many scientists saying this.

And it's not just scientists saying "If you want to save the planet plant a trillion trees."

The TREES ARE SAYING IT AS WELL.
Image result for pictures of trees

It may sound bizarre, strange, wacky - but hang on to your seat belts - I've been filming people under deep hypnosis talking about the afterlife for over a decade. I've filmed over 50 cases, and compared their answers to the 2000 from Dr. Helen Wambach and the 7000 from Michael Newton.  They don't just say the same things - they say the same things consistently and the results are reproducible. 

But beyond that detail that life goes on, that people don't die, etc, etc ... big news to be sure, but there's other news:

Image result for pictures of trees

They want to help us solve the climate crisis.  

I've reached out to scientists no longer on the planet - they've told me "water filtration systems" (which I'll post at a later date) they've talked about getting rid of plastics that aren't biodegradable entirely, they've talked about the science needed to change our paradigm.
Image result for pictures of trees But I've also spoken to trees about these topics.

The first tree I spoke to was during a live demonstration, on stage at an event at IANDS.org where a member of the audience stood with me and recounted her near death event.  She was not under hypnosis, and I was not hypnotizing her.  We were just chatting aloud for an audience of over 100 about what she saw during that near death event.

At some point she said she was in a "forest."  I asked if she could go closer to the trees in the forest and touch them.  She said she could.  I had a similar experience in Muir woods, touching a giant redwood tree and "feeling something inside."

So in this case, I asked if she could "place her hand or arm inside the tree."  The logic being if she's creating an energetic tree - she's able to step into it, or move her arm through it.  She did. She said suddenly "I'm sensing a presence."
Image result for pictures of trees I've filmed about a dozen of these conversations with "trees."  The wild thing is they say the same things over and over.  "We used to be able to communicate with humans, but they no longer listen.  We cannot speak with you anymore when we used to."  

But further, I started asking them for advice - how do we save the planet?  And a tree said "Plant a trillion trees."  
Image result for pictures of trees I had never heard that before - and since then have found many people saying the same things.  Plant a trillion trees.  People estimate there are three trillion trees on the planet now - to plant a trillion more would help balance the oxygen levels, the carbon levels, the heat that's been trapped by carbon.  While the trees soak up that carbon, they release oxygen - and balance is returned.

I know there are people who say "Well, you can't just plant the trees, that's not enough."

Image result for pictures of trees You know what? It's a start.

And I heard it from a frickin' tree.  So there.

Take the trees advice.  He said 

PLANT A TRILLION TREES.

Get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLANT A TRILLION TREES

"One trillion trees."  Its odd that I heard this during an interview with someone on the flipside. Subject was wide awake, a...