Sunday, February 16, 2020

PLANT A TRILLION TREES

"One trillion trees." 


Its odd that I heard this during an interview with someone on the flipside. Subject was wide awake, answering questions, seeing themselves in a "sacred grove." 

I asked if they could embrace a tree they were "seeing." They said "I sense a sentience associated with this tree." 

I asked the "tree" if he had incarnated on earth. ("Yes. For 640 years")

I asked its opinion of humans. ("Like insects. Used to be able to communicate with us but have forgotten how.") 

I asked "So what's something humans can do to save the planet?" ("Plant a trillion trees. It will balance the oxygen levels") 

While the person I was interviewing is a Harvard grad, she claimed no knowledge of being able to talk to trees, or how to fix the climate. 

New information to her. So. Apparently accurate. Get planting.  

https://www.1t.org/?fbclid=IwAR08OohP2qzd6rmtF5l0bExEN3Pg9o2Syv2sYFStgbMuQBykI9WRnDXgh_4  

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLANT A TRILLION TREES

"One trillion trees."  Its odd that I heard this during an interview with someone on the flipside. Subject was wide awake, a...